Friday 24 June 2011

This week in questions.

Happy Friday, people!

This week, the teaser wasn't ready for public viewing. Instead, I decided to take questions from my readers...ie...you lot. As I was reading through them, it became apparent that the same questions were popping up again and again. So, I decided to post them on here, along with the answers.

Also, some people asked questions in unsigned reviews, leaving me unable to answer them directly. I hope you find this interesting. As I said in my AN, I'll answer anything if it doesn't involve a spoiler!

Some questions were asked several times in different ways, so if you're looking at this and thinking 'Hey, I can't see my question...' It probably is here, just not in the exact words you asked it.

Here we go...

Where the hale is Rosalie?

The million dollar question, huh? But, not for much longer. The next two chapters will hopefully resolve some of those issues. I can't promise that it will be easy, or, that everything will suddenly be okay between them...but I can guarantee Rosalie will be back in the story over the next few weeks.

I miss Emmett...I want to know how he's doing. He must be having a really rough time.

Good news. Emmett is up in the very next chapter and he's going to tell us exactly how he feels!

Is Jasper ever going to be happy?

Not sure. I never promised a HEA. At the moment, I'm concentrating on persuading him to want to try.

Does Jasper know Alice has been talking to Charlotte?

Yes. There was no reason for Alice to hide it from him. He's not happy that Charlotte is worried about him, but he appreciates the support she's giving Alice.

How did Jasper spend Veterans Day, and how will he spend Memorial Day?

Jasper met Alice on her birthday, November 15th. He spent Veterans Day on a transatlantic flight. He was happy with that, he wanted to avoid it entirely.

It's currently the end of April...(chapter 44...) so I couldn't possible comment on how he'll spend Memorial Day...

When did Jasper lose his virginity?

He was fifteen...that's all I'm saying.

Will Jasper ever fully recover from his injuries?

No. He'll never be the same again.

Will Jasper ever talk about what Tom Hale did to him?

Probably not. Later on, you'll realise, it really is the least of his worries.

How many people has Alice slept with?

Really? Is that what's important to you? A few...she wasn't kidding when she said she went a little wild in college. But, if you remember a little while back, she told Jasper she hadn't been with anyone since Laurent.

She's not innocent, by any means...but then, neither is Jasper. His lifestyle allowed him to have his fun with no commitments. He's never treated a woman badly, mind you :)

Is Maria going to show up?

No. Jasper has no freaky ex. See above for further detail.

Will Alice get to meet Charlotte?

I would imagine so, although I can't promise that the circumstances will be happy...

Can you write some more smutty outtakes?

Maybe, but not for a while.

Are they going to have sex in the hospital?

No. Aside from the fact Jasper is too sick, they both have more class than that.

What are you going to write next?

Chapter 57.

How long is Take My Hand?

Very. It will be around 65 chapters by my current estimate.

Is Calliope going to contribute anything else?

Yes! *squeals*

**********************************************************************

That's it so far... keep them coming!

Until next time...

koko.

No comments:

Post a Comment