Thursday 7 July 2011

A delay in posting...

Good morning, my lovelies.

Many apologies, but Take My Hand will not be updated today.

As I have been pre-warning you over the last few weeks, real life has taken over and the chapter is simply not ready to be posted. This story is written up until chapter 57, so far, BUT, it is not edited and beta read.

I have put far too much into this story, and so have so many others, to post something that isn't up to par, so please be patient until I can rectify the situation.

I don't know when this will be. Maybe over the weekend, or maybe not until next Thursday. Hopefully, I'm giving you worst case scenarios here, and it will be up before then.

In the meantime...take a look at the cracking new header in this blog, designed (and fitted) by the awesome Frozen-Soldier. I could look at it all day...in fact, I probably will!

Also, I have a new page on this blog with links to some of the stories I read...so if you get bored, maybe you'll find something new on there.

Oh, oh, also...checkout the Hopeless Romantic Awards. Somehow, Take My Hand has eighteen nominations. I'm staggered and I hope whoever nominated me gets around to voting, too!

Seriously, though, this is a non Edward/Bella round of awards, so it's an opportunity for the secondary characters like Jasper and Emmett to shine.

Definitely worth a look!

Thank you for your continuing support and patience...

Until another time...

Koko.

1 comment:

  1. The awesome artwork is all down to Frozen-Soldier. I don't know how she did it, but it's just beautiful, isn't it?

    Thanks for your support, Harley, you're a true star x x

    ReplyDelete