Friday 20 May 2011

Another day, another banner...

Happy Friday!

This is the second banner the wonderful Frozen-Soldier made for Take My Hand. I love this one just as much, but for totally different reasons. It's the hoodie in the first one, and the eyes in this one.

My next task for this blog is to try and set up a page where I can put up pictures of how I perceive my characters to look. Because, and I discussed this with my beta, Calliope, not long ago, it's not necessarily the actors that I see when I picture them.

Jackson Rathbone has the perfect eyes for my Jasper. Say what you like about him, but his eyes have soul. However, his physique just isn't big enough to play my Jasper. Luckily, though, I have the perfect manip to get around that. I just need someone to put tattoos and scars on it!

Also, K-whingebag-Stew, is not my Bella. At least, not my Take My Hand Bella. She is far too ratty!

Ashley Greene as my Alice? I'm undecided.

What I'm most looking forward to, is finding a man to play my Peter. We have no idea what Eric Odom is going to look like in BD, but I doubt he will look like the Peter I've described in TMH.

Wait and see who I choose! Although, I'm going to have to do my picture trawling when Mr koko is out :P

Hope you like the banner, and the blog so far...if anyone is actually reading it, lol.

Until another time...

koko

Ps, I'll accept any help I can get with setting up this blog...our new toaster has me stumped...



No comments:

Post a Comment