Thursday 19 May 2011

An introduction...

Hello, and welcome to my new blog.

Anyone who knows me from FanFiction will know that I am a Twilight fan...well, actually, more of a Jasper fan than a Twilight fan, these days. Jasper and Alice are the 'ship I write, although, I'm pretty tempted to try a Jasper/Maria fic one of these days.

When choosing a title for this blog, I decided to use the two words that stayed with me long after my Twilight buzz had faded. They refer, of course, to the magical bond between Jasper and Alice. I don't think it's comparable with any other Twi-ship. They just...are.

My baby on FanFiction right now is 'Take My Hand. Anyone who's reading it on Twilighted, please be aware that I am going to remove it very soon. My reasons are to do with the running of the site and the quality of the betaship. If I am to be required to use one, at the very least, I expect them to actually read my chapters. This isn't a criticism of every beta on the site. One I worked with on a previous story was excellent.

To be honest, I only published on Twilighted to get a banner. Now I have a blog...well, you get the message...

Anyone who reads Take My Hand will know that I write outtakes that I send out as review replies. I have decided against posting them on FanFiction, and have instead, decided that I will post them on here. At some point, anyway.

In celebration of that, I present to you the banner that has kept me on Twilighted so long. Designed by the magnificent Frozen-Soldier, it takes my breath away every time.

Until another day...

koko.

No comments:

Post a Comment