Wednesday 25 May 2011

Another question answered.

LadyJazzle asked ... What do you listen to when writing Take My Hand?

Haha, now that's a question. I do try to listen to music, but unless it's something really ambient, I tend to get too distracted. Staring into space is one of my favourite pastimes and music is my worst trigger.

There are a couple of songs that make me think of Jasper...Take My Hand Jasper, that is. I've shared the videos below. They are British artists but I just love the lyrics.

When I think of Jasper's military life, I tend to have film soundtracks running through my head, most recently, Road to Perdition and (thanks to Jbfrancis) Black Hawk Down. I won't link you the tracks just yet.When we get to that part of the story, I'll fill you in then.

Enjoy the videos!




Until next time...

koko.

No comments:

Post a Comment